I will hit post on this after the day is over. Because my lawyer doesn’t want me hitting post this morning. She would prefer that I take my entire blog down but I don’t think that is going to happen.
Apparently when a construction puts a substandard roof on my house the rebuttal should be, “Yeah well… but she’s crazy. See how much she writes?”
1,100 pages from my blog instead of a shred of evidence about the roof quality. Oh that sounds like a solid defense on y’alls end.
I haven’t been writing partially because it is hard not to rant about how frustrated I am with the legal process and I am under strict instructions to shut my pie hole and I suck at filtering.
I’m sad, tired, in pain, and very frustrated. But in positive news: tiling is almost done! I’m halfway done with the final wall. This is a big deal. I’m so happy with this progress and I love the lay out of this wall. It’s beautiful. I think we have about two weeks of tile application left to do. I will be painting once I finish this wall. That’s so thrilling. I get to go through and finish painting the hallway and the bathroom.
The tile guy is going to morph into general-construction-guy and do a few finishing up details for us when tiling is over:
- check the drywall in our bedroom to see where the leak is by the window because we are having mold problems
- probably replace drywall in our room & add insulation
- leak under the sink
- attach all the towel bars, toilet paper holders, candle holders, hooks for plants
- reattach all kitchen cabinets (I suck at doing this and they end up not hanging straight)
- clean up the edge of the badly poured concrete
I thought I would come home and work on this. The arbitration was a nightmare. I feel so sick. Maybe I’ll write later.